Terms and Conditions of Sale
Thank you for your interest in Polygon’s products. By ordering in Polygon (“Polygon”, “we”) website, you (“Customer”) agree with Polygon Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”). Please read in detail to fully understand about your purchase in Polygon.
- Orders. The orders placed on Polygon’s website are subject to Polygon’s acceptance. Polygon may refuse to accept, cancel, limit any order or order quantity. If there’s any cancellation of orders, you will receive a refund of the order accordingly.
- Cancellation of Order. After receiving your order, our Customer Service will send you a confirmation email. If you’re requesting a cancellation, please confirm in 2-3 days after the email got into your inbox. If there’s no request, we’ll proceed to send your bikes. On the other hand, the cancellation of an order cannot be done if the order’s already shipped.
- Product. Every product on the website, including the specifications are subject to change, as we noted on the individual product page. We attempt to display the picture accurately, however this can be differ because of the device’s display. We don’t guarantee that this display will reflect the actual physical that arrived.
- Price. Prices on the website are subject to change, exclude tax and shipping. We have the right to change or correct the price anytime. The prices that are used on our website are in USD and EUR currency.
- Payment. Payment must be done prior to the shipment. We accept payments via PayPal. We can add or reduce the payment option without prior notifications. We use DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) term, meaning that your payment exclude import duty and tax. Exception applies for European Union (EU) countries, where the DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) term applies, hence we will bear the duty and tax.
- Shipping. After you place an order, we will need around 4-5 business days for a thorough check of the bike – physically and functionally before we send it to you. You’ll receive the dispatch date afterward.
- Warranty and After Sales Service. Due to the geographical issue and limitation, we might not be able to effectively resolve the issue of your bike. We strongly advise you to bring your bike to the closest Polygon dealer. If you can’t find the closest dealer, we suggest you bring your bike to a local bike shop near you.
However, if issues should arise, you may try to submit the claim through Polygon Bikes member dashboard. The final decision of the warranty claim is taken under Polygon discretion. Please also read Polygon Warranty Terms and Conditions.