- Polygon warranty only covers bike frame and non-suspension fork.
- Paint and sticker(s) quality are not covered in this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover wear items such as : bearings, bushings, tires, tubes, rims, brake pads, brake and shifter cables-casings-hose, chains, gears, handle grips, bar tapes, and saddles which are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions etc.
Premature wear or defect will be taken into account in any claim involving a wear item.
Warranty Coverage Period
- This warranty covers bike frame and non-suspension fork for 5 (five) years since the date of purchase or 10 (ten) years since the date of production of the bike, whichever comes first.
- Date of purchase refers to invoice/receipt date and date of production refers can be identified in the frame number.
Warranty is valid only for:
- Bike that is bought from authorized Polygon dealer/shop (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- Bike that is bought from authorized Polygon online store- www.polygonbikes.com (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- Registered purchase at www.polygonbikes.com or through Polygon authorized dealer/shop.
Warranty may become void if:
- The bike that has been modified either non-technically (i.e.: repainted) or technically or both where the modification may impair the original specification and purpose (specification can be seen atwww.polygonbikes.com)
For more information, please contact Polygon authorized dealer / shop or email us at email@example.com
- The bike has been ridden with abnormal condition, in a competition and/or commercial activities and/or other purposes where the original purpose of the bike is not met.
- There is a damage due to incompetence of not following owner’s manual.
- There is a usage of components that do not met technical and safety standards for bike riding (see usage guidelines for each components).
- The damage is caused by accident, force majeur, and natural disaster (i.e.: flood, fire, earthquake).
- The bike is an ex-prototype or ex-demo bike.
Submitting Warranty Claim Guidelines:
- Contact dealer/shop where the bike was originally purchased and describe the issue(s).
- Bring the bike to the dealer/shop and present your ID card.
- Warranty claims will be forwarded to Polygon Warranty Team with following evidence:
a). Bike frame number.
b). Picture(s) of defective part(s).
c). Picture(s) of the complete bike.
- The defective part(s) and bike may need to be sent to Polygon factory when necessary at owner’s cost.
The final decision of every warranty claim is taken under Polygon discretion.
Warranty for Other Brands
- Claim for all non-Polygon brand parts, front suspension forks, and rear suspensions will be handled by each brand warranty policies.
This part of the warranty statement covers all genuine parts including linkage frame, but does not cover non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension. All non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension will be handled by following each brand warranty policies.
- For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Warranty
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Polygon. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner, and is not transferable In no event shall Polygon be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.