Introducing The All-New Siskiu T Series
A Journey of Progression – Any Trail, Any Rider
Riders’ dreams aren’t limited by the depth of their pockets. The latest evolution of the Siskiu T series opens up any trail to any rider through encompassing progressive geometry into an attainable package with a water bottle space! On the trail, the Siskiu T feels just as responsive and agile as the previous generation but the overall ceiling of what the bike is capable of has been lifted.
The Siskiu T handles the demands of a modern trail bike, striking the balance between high-speed control and playful handling. Designed around our Wheel Fit Size System, 29” models feature 135mm of rear travel with 140mm forks whilst 27.5” bikes have 140mm in the rear with 150mm up front. Seat tubes have been significantly shortened to allow for 150mm dropper posts on the small and medium frame, 170mm on large and XL. The chainstays were shortened to keep the bike fun but also ensure that the overall wheelbase isn’t too long for general trail riding.
The Siskiu T utilizes the tried and tested FAUX BAR design. The linkage is built around the One Piece Unibody Pivot Bridge that reduces the frame’s weight but also improves stiffness and reduces lateral flex on the rear shock under load. The kinematics of the bike maintains the poppy supportive nature of the previous generation while improving the climbing efficiency and small bump compliance.
If you’re looking for a bike to do it all with killer style and a dependable, high quality, trail-ready components list – Siskiu T is the right choice for you. For any trail, any rider.
|Fork||Fox 34 Rhythm Boost (140mm 29”/150mm 27.5”)|
|Shock||Fox Float DPS (210x55mm)|
|Drivetrain||Shimano 12speed SLX M7100|
|Size||Seat Tube Length||Seat Tube Angle||Effective Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Length||Head Tube Angle||Effective Top Tube||BB Height||BB Offset||Chainstay Length||Wheelbase||Frame Reach||Frame Stack||Standover Height|
- Wheel Fit Size System: 27.5” for S& M, 29” for M, L, & XL
- 150mm dropper posts on S & M, 170mm on L & X
- Threaded BB, boost axles, internal cable routing
- 29” : 135mm rear, 140mm front
- 27.5”: 140mm rear, 150mm front
- Shorter seat tube length on all sizes
- 76.5° effective seat tube angle
- 65° head angle on 27.5” bikes and 65.5° on 29”
- 25 to 30mm longer reach on all sizes
- 5mm shorter chainstay length
- Lower standover height
- Faux-bar suspension platform
- One piece linkage improves stiffness, while reducing overall weight
- 10% higher anti-squat than previous model
- Improved small bump compliance
- Progressive leverage curve