- Accompanied with flared handle bar, it improves aerodynamics with the narrower position without compromising your ability of handling on wider drops.
- Comfortable ride with vibration-damping carbon fork
- Comfort for long distances with underwraps gel pad on handlebar
- Comes with dropper seat posts that give you a perfect pedaling position at any time.
- Excellent brake performance with Hydraulic Disc Brake
|Seat Tube Length (A)||430 16.93||480 18.9||535 21.06|
|Seat Tube Angle (B)||74 2.91||74 2.91||74 2.91|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle (C)||74 2.91||74 2.91||74 2.91|
|Head Tube Length (D)||140 5.51||170 6.69||200 7.87|
|Head Tube Angle (E)||71 2.8||71.5 2.81||72.5 2.85|
|Effective Top Tube (F)||528.2 20.8||551.9 21.73||576.2 22.69|
|Bb Height (G)||261.5 10.3||261.5 10.3||261.5 10.3|
|Bb Offset (H)||80 3.15||80 3.15||80 3.15|
|Chainstay Length (I)||420 16.54||420 16.54||420 16.54|
|Wheelbase (J)||999 39.33||1019 40.12||1034 40.71|
|Frame Reach (K)||365 14.37||380 14.96||395 15.55|
|Frame Stack (L)||569.1 22.41||599.5 23.6||632 24.88|
|Standover Height (M)||677.4 26.67||720.3 28.36||767 30.2|
What is it made of?
Alloy with ALX technology with 6061 triple butted tubing and heat treated for strength and durability
What is the drivetrain combination?
A combination of Shimano GRX dan Shimano SLX series
What tire size could fit in with the bike?
There are two sizes suitable for which is 650Bx47C and 700X40C
What is Touring-Gravel Bike?
A bike designed for a long ride in many kinds of terrain
Where can I ride Touring-Gravel Bike?
Everywhere! From city tarmac to gravel trail
Why should I choose Touring-Gravel Bike?
Touring-Gravel Bike is what you need for a comfortable long ride adventure
Note : This result is based on your height, please do a more accurate bike fitting at the bike dealer to get the right bike size.